Slightly Curved P220 P224 P226 P227 P228 P229 M11A1 Dual Adjustable Trigger - 9.5 mm wide
The visible portion of the trigger is approx. 9.5mm (0.375") wide. This trigger will NOT fit any older German or West German 220/226/228 Sig pistols that have the older, narrow 7.5 mm wide trigger. However, we now offer those triggers as well. We have those narrower, 7.5 mm slightly curved triggers as well - please click HERE.
DO NOT SETTLE FOR IMITATIONS FROM OTHER COMPANIES!
Armory Craft is the FIRST and the ORIGINAL Manufacturer of Sig Sauer DA/SA Flat or "Slightly Curved" Adjustable Triggers for P-Series Sif Pistols that eliminmate pretravel as well as overtravel!
Don't forget to check out our low mass performance skeleton hammer - HERE.
This 'Sligly Curved' version of our original Flat Dual ADJUSTABLE TRIGGER will fit these Sig Sauer DA/SA models: Trigger opening in your frame has to be at least 10mm or 0.39". In addition to DA/SA pistols, this trigger will also work in DAK, DAO (Double Action Only) models. Will NOT work in SAO (Single Action Only) pistols, but we offer those as well HERE.
X5 / X-5 DA/SA Allaround
("FLAT" version with SAME SPECIFICATIONS as far as pretravel and overtravel elimination, is also available HERE).
This trigger WILL NOT work in any Single Action Only (SAO) models.
SAME SPECIFICATIONS as far as pretravel and overtravel elimination as our original FLAT trigger.
- A direct replacement to your stock trigger for a smmother, more consistent pull.
- Practically eliminates pretravel in DA (no change is SA)
- DA pretravel: 0.003" (0.076mm)
- Practically eliminates overtravel DA/SA Overtravel: 0.005" (0.013mm)
- Designed independently from SRT - will work in pistols w/ or w/o SRT.
- WITH SRT & properly adjusted: WORLD CLASS 0.065” reset (1.65mm)
- Optimized *width*. Tighter & less ‘side-to-side’ wiggle vs. stock trigger.
- Trigger surface with grooves.
- Promotes better trigger discipline - i.e. more accuracy (especially during rapid fire, which could happen in self-defense situations and competition. After all, there is a reason why most competition shooters have straight triggers in their firearms (class permitting).
- ADJUSTABLE for Overtravel adjustments /elimination in DA/SA!
- Faster reset and more accuracy during rapid fire
- Finished in durable Black Nitride.
MADE IN USA
CNC machined (NOT a MIM part)
Manufacturing facility certified to ISO 9001/AS9100 & in accordance with the requirements of AS9104A.
Our manufacturing facility is also manufacturing products for Boeing, US Coast Guard, Lockheed, Honeywell and other major US companies.
All triggers, hammers or any other gun parts are intended for installation by a gunsmith or a qualified armorer.