Armory Craft is the FIRST and the ORIGINAL Manufacturer of Sig Sauer DA/SA Flat or "Slightly Curved" Adjustable Triggers for P-Series Sif Pistols that eliminmate pretravel as well as overtravel!
Don't forget to check out our performance skeleton hammer - HERE.
INDUSTRY FIRST - dual adjustable trigger for P239 P225A1 P245 and older P220 & P226 - 7.5 mm wide
This 'Sligly Curved' version of our original Flat ADJUSTABLE TRIGGER will fit these Sig Sauer DA/SA models:
- (Will NOT work on P6 or P225)
- P220 - older German/US. models with approx. 7mm wide trigger
- P226 - older German models with approx. 7mm wide trigger
In addition to DA/SA pistols, this trigger will also work in DAK, DAO (Double Action Only) models. Will NOT work in SAO (Single Action Only) pistols, but we offer those as well HERE.
- A direct replacement to your stock trigger for a smmother, more consistent pull.
- Practically eliminates pretravel in DA (no change in SA)
- DA pretravel: 0.003" (0.076mm)
- Practically eliminates overtravel DA/SA Overtravel: 0.005" (0.013mm)
- Designed independently from SRT - will work in pistols w/ or w/o SRT
- WITH SRT & properly adjusted: WORLD CLASS 0.065” reset (1.65mm)
- Optimized *width*. Tighter & less ‘side-to-side’ wiggle vs. stock trigger.
- Trigger surface with grooves.
- Promotes better trigger discipline - i.e. more accuracy (especially during rapid fire, which could happen in self-defense situations and competition. After all, there is a reason why most competition shooters have straight triggers in their firearms (class permitting).
- ADJUSTABLE for Overtravel adjustments /elimination in DA/SA!
- Faster reset and more accuracy during rapid fire
- Hard anodized for more durability
- MADE IN USA
- CNC machined (NOT a MIM part)
- Manufacturing facility certified to ISO 9001/AS9100 & in accordance with the requirements of AS9104A.
- Our manufacturing facility is also manufacturing products for Boeing, US Coast Guard, Lockheed, Honeywell and other major US companies.
All triggers, hammers or any other gun parts are intended for installation by a gunsmith or a qualified armorer.