Arex - Rex Zero - Rex Alpha - Dual Adjustable Flat Trigger - BLACK
Fits ALL Rex Zero DA/SA models: Full Size, Compact, Tactical, Alpha
A direct replacement to your stock trigger for a smoother, more consistent pull.
We are offering this trigger also as a bundle with a lighter sear spring. It will result in decreasing the trigger pull weight in SINGLE ACTION by 1-1.25 lbs. Trigger pull weight in DA remains unchanged.
- Reduces pretravel in DA
- Reduces overtravel DA/SA
- Optimized *width*. Tighter & less ‘side-to-side’ wiggle vs. stock trigger
- Optimized trigger pin and trigger bar holes - less wiggle
- Shorter reset, more positive engagement
- Straight trigger surface with grooves
- This trigger alone reduces the perceived trigger pull weight. With stock curved trigger the pulling force is transferred through the middle of the trigger (apex of the curve). However, the flat design allows the shooter to position their finger lower on the trigger to take advantage of the increased leverage. Same principle as on our industry first SIG P-series flat adjustable trigger.
- When used in combination with a lighter sear spring, 'actual' trigger pull weight is reduced as well
Promotes better trigger discipline - i.e. more accuracy. This is especially useful during rapid fire, which could happen in self-defense situations and competition. After all, there is a reason why many competition shooters have straight triggers in their firearms - class permitting.
ADJUSTABLE for Overtravel adjustments /reduction in DA and SA
Faster reset and more accuracy during rapid fire
Machined out of solid billet aluminum
MADE IN USA
CNC machined (NOT a MIM part)
Manufacturing facility certified to ISO 9001/AS9100 & in accordance with the requirements of AS9104A.
Our manufacturing facility is also manufacturing products for Boeing, US Coast Guard, Lockheed, Honeywell and other major US companies.
All triggers, hammers or any other gun parts are intended for installation by a gunsmith or a qualified armorer.