Sig PRO - SP2022 / SP2340 Dual Adjustable Flat Trigger
Armory Craft is the FIRST and the ORIGINAL Manufacturer of Sig Sauer DA/SA Flat or "Slightly Curved" Adjustable Triggers for the Classic P-Series Sig Pistols that eliminate pretravel as well as overtravel. Armory Craft is also the first company introducing the first Flat Dual Adjustable Trigger for SP2022 and SP2340 models.
- CNC precision machined out of billet hardened steel
- (vs. SIG factory trigger which is a MIM part)
- A direct replacement to your stock trigger for a smoother, more consistent pull.
- ADJUSTABLE for pre-travel and over-travel
- Reduced reset
- Optimized *width*. Tighter & less ‘side-to-side’ wiggle vs. stock trigger.
- Straight trigger surface
- Promotes better trigger discipline - i.e. more accuracy (especially during rapid fire)
- ADJUSTABLE for Overtravel adjustments /elimination in DA/SA!
- Faster reset and more accuracy during rapid fire
MADE IN USA
CNC machined (NOT a MIM part)
Manufacturing facility certified to ISO 9001/AS9100 & in accordance with the requirements of AS9104A.
Our manufacturing facility is also manufacturing products for Boeing, US Coast Guard, Lockheed, Honeywell and other major US companies.
All triggers, hammers or any other gun parts are intended for installation by a gunsmith or a qualified armorer.