IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ.
Please do not email us asking for your tracking number. You will receive an email from us once your order is processed. You will receive your tracking number in a separate email from stamps.com within 12 hours. Check your SPAM FOLDER if you do not receive this email from Stamp.com in your regular Inbox. Your order will be dispatched within 24-48 hours after you receive the TWO emails from Armory Craft and Stamps.com. Thank you for your patience.
SIG Sauer P365 / P365 XL / SAS Flat Trigger
Available in these diffrent finishes (see gallery pictures above):
All variants are made out of 4140 hardened steel and have various final finishes.
- Black Nitride over 4140 hardened steel
- Red Cerakote over 4140 hardened steel
- Blue Cerakote over 4140 hardened steel
- FDE Barrett Brown Cerakote over 4140 hardened steel
A direct replacement for your stock trigger for a smoother, more consistent pull.
- One-piece design
- CNC milled from solid bar-stock 4140 pre-hardened steel
- Nitride finish (optional red, blue & FDE cerakote)
- Made in the USA
Factory P365 curved and flat triggers are MIM parts. Our design follows the attractive skeletonized look of our P-series triggers, which were the first adjustable flat P-series triggers on the market.
- Armory Craft Flat trigger reduces the perceived trigger pull weight by approximately 0.75 lbs. With the stock curved trigger, the pulling force is transferred through the middle of the trigger (apex of the curve). Our flat design allows the shooter to position their finger lower on the trigger to take advantage of the increased leverage, as with our SIG P-series flat adjustable trigger.
- Our design promotes better trigger discipline - i.e. more accuracy, especially during rapid fire.
- Optimized *width*. Tighter & less ‘side-to-side’ wiggle vs. stock trigger.
- MADE IN USA
- CNC machined (NOT a MIM part)
- Actual trigger pull and reset remain the same while the perceived trigger pull weight is reduced by approximately 0.75 lbs.
- Manufacturing facility certified to ISO 9001/AS9100, and in accordance with the requirements of AS9104A.
- Our manufacturing facility is also manufacturing products for Boeing, US Coast Guard, Lockheed, Honeywell and other major US companies.
All triggers, hammers or any other gun parts are intended for installation by a gunsmith or a qualified armorer.