DUAL ADJUSTABLE Sig P220, P226 SAO Flat Trigger - Type I
For S.A.O. - SINGLE ACTION ONLY pistols!
NOT for DA/SA pistols with decockers.
DO NOT SETTLE FOR IMITATIONS FROM OTHER COMPANIES!
Armory Craft is the FIRST and the ORIGINAL Manufacturer of commercially available Sig Sauer SAO (Single Action Only) Flat Dual Adjustable Triggers for P-Series Sig Pistols that eliminmate pretravel as well as overtravel.
DUAL ADJUSTABLE Sig Sauer P220/226/ SAO Flat Trigger - Type I
Please watch the video in the ABOVE image gallery to see the pretravel and overtravel elimination.
Please pay attention to all images shown in the above image gallery.
This trigger practically eliminates overtravel, and therefore shortens the reset.
Legion Flat SAO triggers have about 8mm of pretravel.
Non-Legion curved SAO triggers have 12-14mm of pretravel.
Armory Craft SAO triggers can be adjusted safely to as low as 4mm mm of pre-travel, similar to German X5 X6 adjustable triggers.
Overtavel can be almost eliminated with our SAO triggers
PLEASE READ EVERYTHING !
- PLEASE NOTE: There are TWO TYPES of SAO triggers.
- Before you order, please make sure you order the CORRECT VERSION.
PLEASE study the second image VERY carefully. Take off your slide and look at your trigger through the opening in the locking block. If your trigger is about 8 mm wide at the top it will have TWO holes (the trigger pin hole and the trigger bar hole) This is the trigger that can be found in older SIG SAO and in most non-Legion SAO pistols and you will need our Type 1 SAO trigger.
- If your inspection reveals that your trigger is about 5 mm wide at the top, flanked with the new type of trigger bar that is about 3 mm thick - then you have the newer type of SAO trigger with ONE hole. In this case you need to purchase our TYPE II SAO TRIGGER - please click HERE. ('most' P226 Legion SAO pistols need Type II SAO trigger, ALL P229 SAO need Type II)
Some Legion P220 SAO Models have Type I or Type II triggers depending on caliber and when they were made. Again, please study the second image in the above gallery to see if you need Type I (trigger with 2 holes) or Type II (trigger with one hole)
Sig Sauer P-Series SAO Flat Trigger:
- Are you tired of SIG USA not offering the flat SAO trigger found in their Legion SAO pistols? We have the trigger for you!
- Do you own a Legion SAO with a flat trigger, but you wish to reduce pre-travel and overtravel? We have the trigger for you!
- The factory Legion flat trigger lacks any adjustments. With the Armory Craft flat SAO trigger, you will finally be able to adjust/eliminate your pre-travel and overtravel!
- This is a direct replacement to your stock trigger for a smoother, more consistent pull.
The Armory Craft SAO trigger reduces the trigger pull weight when compared to curved SAO triggers. With the stock SAO curved trigger the pulling force is transferred through the middle of the trigger (apex of the curve). Our flat design allows the shooter to position their finger lower on the trigger to take advantage of the increased leverage. This is same principle utilized with our SIG P-series flat adjustable trigger.
Promotes better trigger discipline - i.e. more accuracy (especially during rapid fire, competition, etc).
Optimized width. Tighter, and less ‘side-to-side’ wiggle vs. stock trigger.
Hard anodized for extreme durability.
MADE IN USA
CNC machined (NOT a MIM part)
Manufacturing facility certified to ISO 9001/AS9100, and in accordance with the requirements of AS9104A.
Our manufacturing facility is also manufacturing products for Boeing, US Coast Guard, Lockheed, Honeywell and other major US companies.
All triggers, hammers, springs or any other ignition gun parts are intended for installation only by a gunsmith or a qualified armorer.