SIG P320 9 mm / 40 s&w AXG Base Pad
Designed to work specifically with 17rd magazines.
This base pad is a significant ergonomic improvement over the cheap, stock plastic 17 rd. magazine base pad that is 'tucked under the frame' and offers 'no support at all'.
Armory Craft AXG base pads blends nicely with the front strap of the AXG frame and extends forward slightly, while offering support for your hand (which is totally absent with the stock base pad.)
- Designed specifically to work with AXG grip modules
- Will NOT work with magwells
- Does not add capacity
- CNC machined out of solid aluminum billet
- Not for the 21rd 9mm/18rd .40 factory magazines or 15 rd magazines.
Please CLICK HERE for other Sig Sauer base pads.
- will also work on 'internally' restricted capacity magazines (CA, MA, NY etc) as long as they have 'regular metal rails' at the bottom. However, they will NOT work on restricted capacity magazines if they have the 'large plastic plug' at the bottom of the magazine. (Please see the last image in the Image Gallery above).