SIG P229 P228 - Base Pads - Polymer Pinky Extensions
Designed specifically for SIG P229/8 13 & 15 rd. 9mm and 12 & 10 rd. 40s&w , .357 SIG magazines. Does not change capacity of your magazine.
- will also work on 'internally' restricted capacity magazines (CA, MA, NY etc) as long as they have 'regular metal rails' at the bottom. However, they will NOT work on restricted capacity magazines if they have the 'large plastic plug' at the bottom of the magazine. (Please see the last image in the Image Gallery above).
- Fits 9mm, SIG 357 and 40 SW magazines
- Will fit P228 as well as P229 Magazines, however will NOT work with old P228 magazines that have a 'zipper style' seam along the back side.
- The front shape of these basepads nicely ties into the countour of the front strap of the pistol.
- Slightly extended base pad will ensure a better firearm purchase
We also have similar base pads in aluminum (2nd to the last picture in the above Image Gallery)
Made in the USA from high-strength and impact-resistant nylon polymer. Precision distortion-free additive manufacturing method assures perfect fit and alignment. This material's specific combination of mechanical strength and flex coefficient offer excellent breakage resistance in hard use. While this material is very strong and will withstand an occasional drop, these base pads are not meant to be used for competition or practicing with repetitive drops.