Plus Zero - P226 15/17rd - Billet Aluminum Base Pad
- BLACK - Matte Finish
- Silver - Matte Finish
Designed specifically for 15rd and 17rd magazines!
- Will not work with dedicated 10 round restricted magazines.
- However, will work with 10 round magazines that are 'restricted to 10 rounds' and originally started as 15 or 17 rd mag zines.
- However, will work with 10 round magazines that are 'restricted to 10 rounds' and originally started as 15 or 17 rd magazines.
- NOT RECOMMENDED for 18rd MecGar (will fit but will leave a gap)
- Replace those cheap looking thin metal plates that on some occasions can protrude too much and are NOT ideal for holstering.
- Replace those plastic or rubber factory base pads that often times fit improperly and can leave a much larger gap than is needed
- These high quality base pads are made out of billet aluminum and assure a perfect fit without the large gap that some versions of factory base pads give.
- The front shape of these base pads nicely ties into the contour of the front strap of the pistol.
- CNC-machined from billet aluminum, anodized.
- will also work on 'internally' restricted capacity 10 rd magazines (CA, MA, NY etc) as long as they have 'regular metal rails' at the bottom AND if they started originally as 15 or 17rd magazines. However, they will NOT work on restricted capacity magazines if they have the 'large plastic plug' at the bottom of the magazine. (Please see the last image in the Image Gallery above).