Sig Sauer P320 Dual Adjustable Flat Trigger
Now it is OFFICIAL! Thank you for your patience!
Online sales will open on Saturday FEB 1st at 8PM EST.
All orders will be processed and shipping: "Week of FEB 3rd-7th" Please do not email us asking for your tracking number. You will receive your tracking number automatically from stamps.com once your order is processed/shipped. (Sorry, no pre-orders).
Introductory sales price special will be available only until MAR 31st.
We are introducing this trigger only in Black Nitride.
Other options - (Red, Stainless PVD: TBA - late FEB / early MAR)
If you have never purchased anything from Armory Craft before and you would like to be reminded just before the sale starts via an email newsletter, please click on the CONTACT button at the top of the web page and submit your name and email address. You will receive a reminder via newsletter on FEB 1st. Thank you.
- A direct replacement for your stock trigger for a smoother, more consistent pull.
- 30% reduced trigger pull weight with improved geometry
- Made out of hardened steel (vs. SIG factory MIM)
- ADJUSTABLE for pre-travel and over-travel
- Reduced reset
- Optimized width, tghter & less side-to-side wiggle vs. stock trigger.
- Straight trigger surface.
- Promotes better trigger discipline, i.e. more accuracy (especially during rapid fire)
- Faster reset and greater accuracy during rapid fire.
MADE IN USA
CNC machined (NOT a MIM part)
Manufacturing facility certified to ISO 9001/AS9100 & in accordance with the requirements of AS9104A.
Our manufacturing facility is also manufacturing products for Boeing, US Coast Guard, Lockheed, Honeywell and other major US companies.
All triggers, hammers or any other gun parts are intended for installation by a gunsmith or a qualified armorer.