Sig Sauer P320 Magwells for AXG Grip modules.
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ!
- Will fit ONLY AXG Aluminum Grip modules
- Material: STEEL
- Weight: 35g (1.25 oz)
- Finish: Durable Black Nitride / QPQ
- 4-40x0,5" screw that attches the magwell is included
- You will need 1/16" Allen Wrench for Regular magwell
- You will need 3/32" Allen Wrench for Carry magwell
Two sizes of magwells are available:
- Regular Size: 10.5 mm tall (Same as factory X5)
- Carry Size: 6.3 mm tall
Vastly superior to the majority of magwells out on the market. The Armory Craft magwell will seat magazines from significantly more severe angles vs. the factory magwell. This will make your magazines changes a lot more efficient and A LOT faster. Excellent for competition or everyday use.
Please also check out our magwells for SIG X-Series grips modules HERE. (Last 2 pictures of the above image gallery)
PLEASE NOTE - Compatible with:
- 21, 17rd magazines or 10rd restricted FULL SIZE magazines that go to P320 Full, X5, X-Full, X-Carry, X5 Legion. Your 17 rd or 10 rd restricted magazines will need to be used with dedicated magwell base pads - please click HERE. (Armory Craft offers excellent quality billet aluminum P320 basepads - such as PLUS-2 or PLUS-0 base pads for magwells.)
MADE IN USA
CNC machined out of a solid steel billet (NOT a MIM part)