SIG P226 - Plus-2 Base Pads for 15 /17 / 18rd magazines
Two finishes - same as X5/X6 German pistols:
- Aluminum "Silver" finish
- Black Anodized finish
- For ALL P226 models: Elite, DASA, SAO, Legion, X5, X6 etc.
- Increases capacity by TWO more rounds in 15, 17 and 18 rd magazines
- Will work with factory SIG, MecGar and ProMag magazines:
- SIG Factory 15 rd magazines
- MecGar 17rd Mgazines
- ProMag 18/20rd magzines used on P226 Tacops
- NOT RECOMMENDED for 18rd Mecgar (will fit but will leave a gap)
- Will not work with dedicated 10 round restricted magazines.
- However, will work with 10 round magazines that are 'restricted to 10 rounds' and originally started as 15 or 17 rd magzines.
- Will work with Hogue 'Magrips' and SIG factory magwell.
- Will also work & look perfectly without a magwell.
- These high quality base pads are made out of billet aluminum and assure a perfect fit without the large gap that some versions of factory or other aftermarket companies' base pads give.
- The front shape of these basepads blends nicely into the contour of the front strap of P226 pistol.
- Each base pad comes with M2 x 6mm set screw.
- 0.89mm wrench provided with 'each order'.
- CNC-machined from billet aluminum
- Made in USA
SIG P226 - Plus-2 - Billet Aluminum Base Pad for 15/17/18rd magazines