Tungsten Weight Grip Module Stabilizing Kit exclusively for the Wilson Combat P320 grip modules by Armory Craft.
- Fits these 6 Wilson Combat SIG P320 Grip Modules that you can purchase HERE.
- PLEASE NOTE: This kit WILL NOT FIT P320 X-COMPACT! If you need a kit for P320 X-Compact - please CLICK HERE.
- PLEASE NOTE: This kit WILL NOT FIT any Wilson Combat P365 grip modules. If you need a kit for WC P365 grip modules - please CLICK HERE.
We all love our polymer guns, but the one thing we lost compared to the all-metal ancestors is the stabilizing effect of mass. One of the heaviest metals available without a nuclear materials license is tungsten. By installing tungsten carbide weight rods in the pre-existing openings within the Wilson Combat grip module for the P320, total mass is increased by a whopping 47%
... and the results are an obvious improvement in grip stability in the hand, less jitter and shake that affects accuracy, and a reduction in recoil movement for a faster return to target.
All win, no downside!
- Carry Size Grip: Weight WITHOUT the Tungsten Weight Kit is 94 grams
- Carry Size Grip: Weight WITH the Tungsten Weight Kit is 138 grams
- Weight increase: 47%
Precision-cut tungsten carbide rods install easily by dropping into pre-existing slots in the Wilson Combat grip module, and a dab of the silicone glue (included with the kit) keeps them solidly in place (silicone glue is easily removed if you desire to take the rods out in the future).