SIG P320 9mm 40 S&W PLUS-0 Base Pads
- Brass base pads are in stock and shipping NOW.
- Aluminum base pads with black anodizing are on a SHORT TERM PRE-ORDER and will be shipping on or before OCT 20th
- Designed specifically to work with X5 or AXG magwells
- However can be used also on pistols without a magwell
- Will work in all Wilson Combat Full and Carry Grip modules
- Will work in P250/P320/M17/M18 frames without magwell. In this case a small portion of the side of the magazine will be showing if used with these classic P320 Sig Frames that have the side-cutout.
- Will work in AXG frames with or without magwell
- CNC machined out of solid aluminum / brass billet
- Not for the 21rd 9mm/18rd .40 factory mags
Please CLICK HERE for other Sig Sauer base pads.
- will also work on 'internally' restricted capacity magazines (CA, MA, NY etc) as long as they have 'regular metal rails' at the bottom. However, they will NOT work on restricted capacity magazines if they have the 'large plastic plug' at the bottom of the magazine. (Please see the last image in the Image Gallery above).