Wilson Combat "Style" SIG P320 / P250 9mm 40sw PLUS-2 Base Pads by Armory Craft
Available in Black and FDE/TAN.
- Designed to work SPECIFICALLY with Wilson Combat grip modules.
- Will work ONLY with Wilson Combat FULL & CARRY modules
- Will work ONLY with 17 rd. magazines
- Will NOT work with XCSB/XCST WC (X-Compact) grip modules and 15 rd. magazines
- Not for the 21rd 9mm/18rd .40 factory mags
- Adds +2 rounds of 9mm with the stock spring
- M3 set screw included (you will need M1.5mm Allen Wrench)
- Please note that the magazine retention plate is not to be used with these base pads.
- will also work on 'internally' restricted capacity magazines (CA, MA, NY etc) as long as they have 'regular metal rails' at the bottom. However, they will NOT work on restricted capacity magazines if they have the 'large plastic plug' at the bottom of the magazine. (Please see the last image in the Image Gallery above).
Made in the USA from high-strength and impact-resistant nylon polymer. Precision distortion-free additive manufacturing method assures perfect fit and alignment. This material's specific combination of mechanical strength and flex coefficient offer excellent breakage resistance in hard use. With that being said, we do NOT recommend for these base pads to be used for competition (i.e repetitive drops on a hard surface).
Please CLICK HERE for our other Sig Sauer base pads.