Industry First! SIG Sauer P365 'SLIGHTLY CURVED' Trigger
Compatible with ALL P365 models: P365 P365 XL P365 SAS P365X
Available in these SEVEN DIFFERENT FINISHES (see gallery pictures above): All variants are made out of 4140 hardened steel and have various final finishes.
- Black Nitride over 4140 hardened steel
- Red Cerakote over 4140 hardened steel
- Blue Cerakote over 4140 hardened steel
- FDE Barrett Brown Cerakote over 4140 hardened steel
- Titanium Nitride Gold PVD over 4140 hardened steel
- Stainless Steel PVD over 4140 hardened steel
A direct replacement for your stock trigger for a smoother, more consistent pull.
- One-piece design
- CNC milled from solid bar-stock 4140 pre-hardened steel
- Nitride finish (optional red, blue & FDE cerakote)
- Made in the USA
Factory P365 curved and flat triggers are MIM parts. Our design follows the attractive skeletonized look of our P-series triggers, which were the first dual adjustable flat P-series SIG triggers on the market.
- Armory Craft Flat trigger reduces the perceived trigger pull weight by approximately 0.75 lbs. With the stock curved trigger, the pulling force is transferred through the middle of the trigger (apex of the curve). Our flat design allows the shooter to position their finger lower on the trigger to take advantage of the increased leverage, as with our SIG P-series flat adjustable trigger.
- Our design promotes better trigger discipline - i.e. more accuracy, especially during rapid fire.
- Optimized *width*. Tighter & less ‘side-to-side’ wiggle vs. stock trigger.
- MADE IN USA
- CNC machined (NOT a MIM part)
- Actual trigger pull and reset remain the same while the perceived trigger pull weight is reduced by approximately 0.75 lbs.
- Manufacturing facility certified to ISO 9001/AS9100, and in accordance with the requirements of AS9104A.
- Our manufacturing facility is also manufacturing products for Boeing, US Coast Guard, Lockheed, Honeywell and other major US companies.
Armory Craft P365 triggers are intended for installation by a qualified gunsmith or licensed armorer. While Armory Craft triggers are considered 'drop-in' and will fit without any issues in a vast majority of firearms, due to small manufacturing tolerances present in all mass-produced firearms, in some cases (5% or less) fitting will be required by a qualified gunsmith or armorer. Therefore, Armory Craft is not able to guarantee perfect fit and functionality in every firearm unless the part is properly fitted. Thank you for your understanding.