ETA: March 20th
Classic P-series SIG SAUER 1-piece super durable design Sig P220 P226 P227 P228 P229 - X5/X6 'SPORT' takedown lever. Based on the very popular Sig P220 P226 P227 P228 P229 - X5/X6 'SuperMatch Style' takedown lever that we introduced earlier (seen as the last image in the above picture gallery).
- ALL X5 X6 Models (Gen I and II)
- Even STRONGER than the original X5/X6 Mastershop take down lever made in Germany, that is comprised out of two separate pieces pressed together.
- Our take down levers are Machined as a Solid-One-Piece from hardened billet tool steel!
- With a gently tilted & checkered surface for a better thumb placement
- MUCH IMPROVED RECOIL CONTROL
- Durable black nitride finish.
- No other parts needed - direct swap with your stock part
HOLSTERS FITMENT QUESTIONS:
To answer the question how this takedown lever will fit 'YOUR HOLSTER' is not possible by us. There are dozens of holster manufacturers with a VERY large variety of holsters out there. While some holsters will not require ANY modifications, other holsters may require some. Most likely the modification should be minimal and easy to perform.
MADE IN USA.
CNC machined (NOT a MIM part)
Manufacturing facility certified to ISO 9001/AS9100 & in accordance with the requirements of AS9104A.
Our manufacturing facility is also manufacturing products for Boeing, US Coast Guard, Lockheed, Honeywell and other major US companies.