Sig Sauer 220 226 227 228 229 X5/X6 SuperMatch style takedown lever with CHECKERED texture.
This is the 'CHECKERED'style - for 'HORIZONTAL' style please CLICK HERE. (Second to last picture in the above image gallery)
Please also see our slimmer 'SPORT' Takedown Lever - CLICK HERE (Last picture in the above image gallery)
- P220 (9mm, 45 acp, 10mm)
- P226 (9mm, 40sw)
- P227 (45 acp)
- P228 (9mm, 40sw)
- P229 (9mm, 40sw)
- ALL X5 X6 Models (Gen I and II) (9mm, 40sw, 45 acp)
Please also see this same takedown lever that has horizontal texture - CLICK HERE
(2nd to Last picture in the above image gallery)
Please also see our slimmer "SPORT" Takedown Lever - CLICK HERE
(Last picture in the above image gallery)
- Even STRONGER than the original X5/X6 Mastershop take down lever made in Germany, that is comprised out of two separate pieces pressed together.
- Our take down lever is Machined as a Solid-One-Piece from hardened billet tool steel!
- 2.5mm longer, 2 mm thicker vs. stock
- With a gently tilted & checkered surface for a better thumb placement
- MUCH IMPROVED RECOIL CONTROL
- Durable black nitride finish.
- No other parts needed - direct swap with your stock part
HOLSTERS FITMENT QUESTIONS:
To answer the question how this takedown lever will fit 'YOUR HOLSTER' is not possible by us. There are dozens of holster manufacturers with a VERY large variety of holsters out there. While some holsters will not require ANY modifications, other holsters may require some. Most likely the modification should be minimal and easy to perform.
MADE IN USA.
CNC machined (NOT a MIM part)
Manufacturing facility certified to ISO 9001/AS9100 & in accordance with the requirements of AS9104A.
Our manufacturing facility is also manufacturing products for Boeing, US Coast Guard, Lockheed, Honeywell and other major US companies.