P-series SIG SAUER - INDUSTRY FIRST: 1-piece super durable design
Sig P220 P226 P227 P228 P229 - X5/X6 'SuperMatch Style' takedown lever:
- P220 (9mm, 45 acp, 10mm)
- P226 (9mm, 40sw)
- P227 (45 acp)
- P228 (9mm, 40sw)
- P229 (9mm, 40sw)
- ALL X5 X6 Models (Gen I and II) (9mm, 40sw, 45 acp)
Please also see our "SPORT" Takedown Lever - CLICK HERE
(Last picture in the above image gallery)
- Even STRONGER than the original X5/X6 Mastershop take down lever made in Germany, that is comprised out of two separate pieces pressed together.
- Our take down lever is Machined as a Solid-One-Piece from hardened billet tool steel!
- 2.5mm longer, 2 mm thicker vs. stock
- With a gently tilted & checkered surface for a better thumb placement
- MUCH IMPROVED RECOIL CONTROL
- Durable black nitride finish.
- No other parts needed - direct swap with your stock part
MADE IN USA.
CNC machined (NOT a MIM part)
Manufacturing facility certified to ISO 9001/AS9100 & in accordance with the requirements of AS9104A.
Our manufacturing facility is also manufacturing products for Boeing, US Coast Guard, Lockheed, Honeywell and other major US companies.