Armory Craft CZ 75, 85, 97 DASA and CANIK Dual Adjustable trigger.
After making over a dozen various triggers for SIG SAUER pistols, we have exciting news for the fans of the CZ-75 platform. In fact, we predict that this trigger will become quite popular with CZ fans and competitors as times goes on.
- It is the flattest (or better said "the least curved") DASA Dual Adjustable trigger on the market. Less curved than the already popular "Old Style" trigger.
- In the images shown above, you can see the trigger installed with Cajun Gun Works' "Reach Reduction Kit" in a Shadow 2 and the 'trigger only' (without the CGW Reach Reduction kit), installed in a CZ SP-01.
- Cajun Gun Works’ Reach Reduction Kit moves the at rest DA position of the trigger rearward an amazing 5.0 mm’s. The “felt” difference is quite dramatic and completely changes the ergonomics of the trigger.
- In the above drop down menu, you can also purchase Cajun GW Reach Reduction kits together with the Armory Craft Trigger. Unfortunately, at this time we are NOT selling these Reach Reduction kits separately and all orders for the reach readuction kit 'only' will be cancelled. Thank you for your understanding.
- Most factory CZ DASA triggers have a 'belly in the front' (curved left-to-right) and are somewhat slippery because of that. This trigger is relatively flat across, with some nice side tapers and gentle front serrations to promote consistency in trigger finger placement.
Compatible with 'Reach Reduction Kits" for 75 (all DASA models except for those with Omega triggers) & Shadow 2, but can be used also without the Reach Reduction kit as a direct swap for your stock DASA triggers.
Available in these finishes:
- 416 Matte Stainless Steel
- Black Nitride/QPQ over 416 Stainless Steel
- Red Cerakote over Stainless Steel
- Works in ALL CZ 75, 75B, 75BD, 85, 85B, Compact, PCR, P-01, SP-01, SP-01 Tactical, SP-01 Shadow, Shadow 2, CZ 97, RAMI safety & decocker, CZ 97 BD DASA models.
- We have these triggers also available for CANIK and SAR DASA pistols. Please select fom the drop-down menu abve.
- Adjustable for pretravel (only with the Reach Reduction Kit) and overtravel (with or without the Reach Reduction Kit)
- Screws and Allen wrench are included.
- This trigger will NOT work in pistols with Omega trigger systems.
- Reach reduction kits are NOT being sold separately and must be purchased together with the trigger.
All triggers, hammers or any other 'action' gun parts are intended for installation by a gunsmith or a qualified armorer.