Armory Craft P320 Compact Skeleton Slide with Optics Cut.
Must be used with 'P320 Compact' or 'P320 Compact Threaded barrels (9 mm only).
Available in these finishes:
- Matte Stainless Steel Finish. Can be used 'as is' or you can have it cerakoted in a color of your choice on your own. At this time we do not offer cerakoting services for these slides. Stainless slides are shipping 'now'.
- Black Nitride
IMPORTANT - Please read:
- Sorry, NO COUPONS can be used for this item
- No International Shipping
- Due to the high value of this item and current issues with USPS - Shipping WITH INSURANCE or UPS MUST be selected
(If a coupon is used or shipping without insurance is selected, the order will be cancelled and will have to be re-submitted. Thank you.)
Specifications: Same slide cut for optics as factory SIG AXG model.
Optic Cut allows mounting of red dot without removal of rear sight Optic cut is compatible with:
- Sig Romeo Pro
- Leupold Delta Pro
- Trijicon RMR
- Trijcon SRO
- Holosun (those models with RMR pattern: 407C, 507C, 508T)
- SwampFox KINGSLAYER
These slides are stylistically based on the premium SIG Master Shop X-series "Skeleton" models that were made in the recently closed SIG factory in Eckernförde, Germany. The Skeleton X-Short, X-Five and X-Six models are world-renowned as "the best of the best".
- "Bare Slide Only" - sights & other internal parts NOT included.
- Only for 9mm barrels
- Optic cut cover plate included
- MADE IN USA.
- All slides are CNC machined out of a solid billet of stainless steel.
P320 Compact, M18, AXG Compact and X-Compact grip modules (but you will need a regular P320 Compact or P320 Compact Threaded barrel. Will not work with M18 or X-Carry barrels with loaded chamber indicator). Also compatible with FULL size, M17 and X5 / X5 Legion grip modules if a P320 Compact threaded barrel and a compensator are used.
P320 Compact Barrel = Compensator can be purchased HERE.
Not compatible with barrels from X-Carry or M18 with LCI. However, you can use your grip module and FCU from your X-Carry/M18 but a 'regular - non-LCI' P320 barrel has to be used (threaded or non-threaded).
We also offer these types of slides for P365 models, as seen in the last picture of the above image gallery - please CLICK HERE. (last image in the above Image Gallery)