SIG P229 P228 - PLUS-2- Billet Aluminum Base Pad
- Silver - Matte Finish
- BLACK - Matte Finish
Designed specifically for SIG P229/8 13 & 15 rd. 9mm and 12 & 10 rd. 40s&w , .357 SIG magazines.
ADDING capacity - PLEASE READ - and PLEASE check #2 image in the above Gallery!
- You will be able to add 2 rounds to 'almost all' P228/P229 9mm and 40/357 magazines:
- If your magaize has a large dimple on the side/bottom of the magazine, the capacity could icrease only by one round
- Cannot be used on magazines with a 'large plastic PLUG at the bottom
- Cannot be used on magazines with 'inward folded rails'
- Will actually ADD THREE ROUNDS in some factory 13rd and MecGar 15rd 9mm magazines.
- will also work on 'internally' restricted capacity magazines (CA, MA, NY etc) as long as they have 'regular metal rails' at the bottom. However, they will NOT work on restricted capacity magazines if they have the 'large plastic plug' at the bottom of the magazine. (Please see the 2nd image in the Image Gallery above).
- Fits 9mm, SIG 357 and 40 SW magazines
- Will fit older P228 as well as newer P229 Magazines
- Replace your plastic pad with this quality metal alternative
- ADD CAPACITY
- These high quality base pads are made out of billet aluminum and assure a perfect fit.
- The front shape of these basepads nicely tie into the contour of the front strap of the pistol.
- Slightly extended base pad will ensure a better grip
- CNC-machined from billet aluminum
- Please note that the magazine retention plates are not to be used with these base pads.