Top Shot Academy - OTF 'BLADE 1'
'Out The Front' double action, ambidextrous knife.
- Blade Material: Japanese AUS 8 Steel
- Blade Length: 2.75"
- Overall Length - Retracted: 4.125"
- Overall Length - Deployed: 6.875"
- Weight: 4.7 oz
- Integrated Window Breaker
- Lanyard Loop
- Lifetime Warranty
Blade 1 is designed from the ground-up to partner with concealed firearms. Truly ambidextrous without any tools required to switch from the point-down gun side carry to point-down support side carry. Collapsed, it is small enough to conceal in a hand, and designed for simple and fast deployment even if your hands are weak, or wet. In gun free zones where knives are not prohibited, Blade 1 can quickly and easily be moved to the gun side, without any changes to the knife.
Chip E. Eberhart - The owner of 'Top Shot Academy' and the person behind the creation of the BLADE 1 knife:
"I’ve been looking for a great EDC support knife to recommend to my students. In my search, I kept coming across knives that had short comings or were as expensive as an actual firearm. Like a good American, I researched more and decided to make my own. We call it “Blade 1”. It’s an Out The Front double action, ambidextrous knife that’s perfect for concealed carry on your support side. Japanese steel for its hardness, edge retention, durability and ease of sharpening."
Parts sourced in: Japan, China and USA.
Designed and Assembled in the USA.
Final Quality Control inspection done in the USA.
Lifetime "no BS" warranty!
Please see this video about the knife:
- OTF knives are illegal in some states or municipalities. It is your responsibility to know your local laws.
- By placing this order, under penalty of law, you admit that you are not prohibited from receiving this tool, and that you are not purchasing it on behalf of a prohibited person.
Each unit is boxed in an attractive gift box with a double sided instruction manual.