Arex - Rex Zero - Rex Alpha - Dual Adjustable Flat Trigger
A direct replacement to your stock trigger for a smoother, more consistent pull.
COMING SOON !
Fits ALL Rex Zero DA/SA models: Full Size, Compact, Tactical , Alpha
If you would like to get notified via email when these triggers will be available, please click on the CONTACT button on top of the web page (please see the image #2) and just fill in your name and email address. We will notify you as soon as these triggers will be available !
- Eliminates pretravel in DA
- Eliminates overtravel DA/SA
- Optimized *width*. Tighter & less ‘side-to-side’ wiggle vs. stock trigger
- Optimized trigger pin and trigger bar holes - less wiggle, shorter reset, more positive engagement
- Straight trigger surface with grooves.
- This trigger reduces the perceived trigger pull weight. With stock curved trigger the pulling force is transferred through the middle of the trigger (apex of the curve). However, the flat design allows the shooter to position their finger lower on the trigger to take advantage of the increased leverage. Same principle as on our industry first SIG P-series flat adjustable trigger.
Promotes better trigger discipline - i.e. more accuracy (especially during rapid fire, which could happen in self-defense situations and competition. After all, there is a reason why many competition shooters have straight triggers in their firearms (class permitting).
ADJUSTABLE for Overtravel adjustments /elimination in DA and SA
Faster reset and more accuracy during rapid fire
Made out of 7075 billet aluminum
MADE IN USA
CNC machined (NOT a MIM part)
Manufacturing facility certified to ISO 9001/AS9100 & in accordance with the requirements of AS9104A.
Our manufacturing facility is also manufacturing products for Boeing, US Coast Guard, Lockheed, Honeywell and other major US companies.
All triggers, hammers or any other gun parts are intended for installation by a gunsmith or a qualified armorer.